About Amplitude Clinical Outcomes
Amplitude is the industry leading provider of web based clinical outcomes systems designed specifically to enable the capture of validated and meaningful data for individual clinicians, hospitals, registries and large clinical groups.
With over fourteen years’ experience in developing clinical systems, Amplitude designs products that are not only technically sound, but have insight and understanding of the challenges facing outcomes data capture.
Customer Service Administrator
Amplify you career with this fantastic opportunity!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team as the Customer Support Administrator.
- Primary point of contact for all customer support queries that come in by telephone and email – Answering phone to patients, surgeons and other clinical staff
- Dealing with common issues and user problems such as password resets and correcting spelling mistakes in systems to allow users to complete the forms
- Dealing with email queries and directing them to other staff members according to the problem
- Recording all email and phone conversations within the Customer Support tracking system
- Preparing standard system and usage reports on a regular basis for internal and external distribution
- Supporting other team members (technical, clinical and marketing) with tasks as required
- Have all customer support recorded and processed in a timely efficient manner
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Successfully use initiative in planning and organisation
- To support the customer in maximising the benefits from Amplitude ensuring Amplitude is indispensable
- To undertake such other reasonable duties, commensurate with the grade of the post, as may be required
- To keep updated with all new literature and information and maintain a thorough knowledge of new procedures and quality processes
- To keep updated with all new software development to maintain a knowledge of the system
- To work closely with customers to understand their requirements using a variety of mediums of in person, over the phone, and over the internet
- To participate in supervision and annual appraisal with line manager
- To pursue personal professional development including developing an annual Personal Development Plan
- Required to work flexibly and accurately with many interruptions and keep up to date with the changing demands required within a software environment
This role can be flexible full-time or part-time hours. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
We are looking for someone with;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Looking to develop organisational and time management skills
- Desirable to hold a full UK driving licence, but not essential
Closing Date: 28 February 2018
For more information or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.