Which browser should I use?
We support the current and the previous release of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. Each time a new browser version is released, we begin supporting that version and stop supporting the third most recent version from that vendor. There will be times when users may be using an older version on a device using IOS or Android platforms and have an issue arise. In these instances we will look at these on a case by case basis and if possible with reasonable effort be able to apply a fix then we will do so. If this is not feasible then the user will have to accept a newer version will be required to continue running the application.
How is the date and time displayed in Amplitude?
Where time is shown on the Amplitude system this is using a 24 hour clock format e.g. 22:00.
Dates are displayed as DDMonYY however the system will understand other formats such as DD/MM/YY and convert these to the default display.
How do I pay for my pro one™ account?
pro one™ is chargeable on a monthly basis via direct debit. You will be contacted via your Amplitude account manager and asked to fill in your direct debit form.
Why have no future forms been triggered?
The most common reason there are no future forms triggering is because no form has been completed to set the triggers. In most situations a procedure form needs to be completed before any future forms will appear. When a form is completed, it will turn from red to black.
If this is not the case, it might be your account has future tasks set to hidden, see How to Hide/View Future Tasks.
Why can't my patient login to the patient portal?
There are a number of a reasons a patient may not be able to login:
- Duplicate patient records.
- Incorrect demographic data.
- Screen lock is enables on patients mobile device.
- Patient misunderstanding instructions.
- Patient using an old device which Amplitude does not support.
- Poor or unstable internet connection.
- Additional patient details are required to distinguish between patients.
- Patient has forgotten or incorrectly entered their security question.
For more detail please see Why Can’t my Patient Access the Portal?
How do I create reports in the amplitude system?
- Locate the report page button at the top right of the amplitude dashboard, the icon looks like a blue bar chart.
- Click report page icon to go to the report page.
- Once on the report page you can either create a new report, go to public reports, go to built reports, or look at Ad-Hoc reports.
Public reports, built reports, and Ad-Hoc reports are public reports previously created by Admin staff to aid clinicians in understanding data in their system, apart from the date range selected, these reports cannot be edited.
To create your own report
- Create a Name
- Select a Pathway Type
- Select a Report Access Type
- Choose to Show Data Exchanged Patients or not
- Choose a folder to save it in ‘Default’ has been selected automatically
- Finally select the report items you require, alongside what data within said report item you want.
- Remember to select a pivot form, and which how far before or after the pivot do you want the data to record.
If you are struggling to create a report or find the one you require, have a look though the training videos in your trusts training hub on amplitudepro.com.
What do the different coloured forms mean?
Red – Incomplete Tasks
Black – Complete Forms
Grey – Future Tasks
How can I set up a demographics feed with my private practice system?
To set up a feed with your Private Practice Management System (PPMS) supplier you will need to contact them directly.
Currently we support interfaces with:
- Others are under development
Your supplier will be able to tell you how to enable this within your PPMS.
Once setup, whenever you create activity (appointments or treatments) for a patient, an Amplitude window will automatically popup in your browser with the patient’s details already pre-loaded.
How are future outcome scores collected?
The system will automatically trigger the collection of the specified outcome scores at pre-defined time periods in the post-operative period. These scores will be sent at designated time points according to the requirements of each questionnaire. Some scores will only be triggered if a procedure form is present. You can customise this by changing your task sets, see User Customisable Task Sets.
The patient will receive an email request to log on (via a link) to complete their scores on either tablet, mobile or PC at home. Alternatively, the patient can fill it out when attending the clinic, see Collecting PROMs in Clinic. If a patient does not respond to a score, the system will send reminder emails for each patient three times. Please note, the patient must have an email address in their patient details and consent to contact to receive the email links.
Can I request an additional outcome score?
Users can enquire about additional outcome scores. To make a request please contact Amplitude Customer Support.
Additional scores are subject to licensing and a one off fee.
How can I change my password and security question?
If you are already logged into your Amplitude account and wish to change your password and/or security question first click the Settings cog. Click the ‘Security’ tile on the left-hand side. Here you can change your password and security question, make sure to click save when you have made the changes.
If you have had three or more failed login attempts then your account will be locked, in this scenario please contact Amplitude Customer Support who can unlock this for you.
If you believe you have forgotten your password and your account is not locked you can click ‘Forgot your password?‘ on the login screen to send a reset link to your email.
Why can’t I login?
- Make sure your Username has not spaces or dots in the name, unless you have been specifically told differently, Amplitude does not use either spaces or dots in their username conventions when setting up the account. If your secret question is different from usual, this may be a sign you are typing in the wrong username.
- When your username is correct and the message “login failed” is returned, your password may be incorrect. In this scenario, please click ‘forgot your password?’ and follow the directions on screen.
- If you believe you have typed the username, password, and secret question in correctly, you have likely been locked out due to too many login attempts. In this scenario, continue reading to step 4.
- If nothing above works or you are locked out of your account, please call customer support at 0333 014 6363 (UK) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get back into your account.