Amplitude Clinical Outcomes Knowledgebase Forum Terms for use
By using the Forum you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use set out below. These shall constitute the relationship with you in relation to the Forum. If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions you must not use the Forum.
The terms ‘Forum’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owners of the Forum. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Forum.
- The content of this Forum is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Forum contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Forum, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Anyone wishing to post on and engage with the Forum abide by GDPR, The UK Data Protection Act 2018 and all associated privacy policies, be that Amplitude or of the organisation you work for.
- No identifiable patient data should be used in discussions within the Forum.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- Your use of the Forum and any dispute arising out of such use are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and
- Computer Misuse Act 1990 – Unauthorised access to this system is an offence
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Amplitude reserves the right to block users temporarily whilst investigating incidents.
- Amplitude reserves the right to exclude users permanently without notice but with explanation.
Every effort is made to keep the Forum running smoothly. The Forum and Amplitude Clinical take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Forum website and its content are copyright of Amplitude Clinical.
All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of any part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard drive extracts for your personal non-commercial use only, subject to the Data Protection Policy
- You may not, except with our written express permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval