If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Customer Support, Amplitude Clinical Outcomes, Wood End House, Grafton Flyford, Worcestershire, WR7 4PH.
Amplitude is processing your personal data on the lawful basis of legitimate interests under instruction from our registry, hospital and other clinical customers.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
The data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Website usage data Other information relevant to client enquiries.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
How we use this data
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, if you have opted to hear from us.