Customer Account Manager
POST: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Account Manager
LOCATION: Amplitude UK Office
WORKING HOURS: 37.5
MAIN PURPOSE: To create long term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers, with the overall aim to ensure renewal of current contracts and to increase revenue within the accounts.
If you are ambitious, determined to succeed, great with people, passionate about things you believe in, have a good attention to detail and looking for a role that will be highly challenging and rewarding then read on.
We are looking for someone to join our highly exceptional software company. You must be able to fit in with the team as well as make a difference to the quality of service delivered to our customers and the revenue generated from them. The role is that of account manager for a number of NHS and private hospital sites that are using our leading, innovative clinical software. Travel around the UK is an integral part of the role.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with key external stakeholders
- To support the customer in maximising the benefits from Amplitude ensuring Amplitude is indispensable
- Expand the use of the system by upselling licenses, modules and expanding the system into other specialities
- Create accurate upsell project brief to enable successful project implementation
- Confidently be able to demo a patient journey pathway within the Amplitude system
- Deliver system training to all levels and type of user
- Contribute to overall company financial goals and achieve personal targets
- Plan and prioritise work responsibilities
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop individual account management strategies to be reviewed with the Senior Accounts Manager to identify areas of concern and opportunities.
- Achieve annual revenue targets for account upsells by driving new business within existing accounts and identify areas for improvement
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Work with the Project Management team providing all necessary documentation to ensure smooth implementation of all upsell opportunities
- Completion of all necessary administration documents
- Contribute to Customer Support desk activities
- Regularly review call logs with the Customer Support Manager to identify areas of concern and opportunities.
- Resolve with other team members second level issues/queries escalated from customer support
- Responsible for high severity service level requests or issue escalations as needed
- Identify key PR and promotional opportunities and work with the Marketing department to facilitate these
- Work on own initiative and to act independently within appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines
- Complete a fortnightly report to line manager
- Attend exhibitions and other sales events where necessary
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, or other relevant experience
- Proven history of sales target achievement
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tight organisational and time management skills
- Full UK driving licence
- To keep updated with all system developments and maintain a thorough knowledge of the system.
- To keep updated with all new developments and information and maintain a thorough knowledge of new procedures and quality processes.
- To work on Customer Support Desk
- To work closely with other team members to complement and support the organisation’s delivery and development.
- Any other duties as directed by the Managing Director.
- At all times to work within the organisations Health and Safety policy and ensure so far as is reasonable that safe working practices are established, maintained and followed.
- To work closely with customers to understand their requirements using a variety of mediums of in person, over the phone, and over the internet.
If you think you have the characteristics and can demonstrate to us how you meet our requirements then send us your cv with a covering letter outlining why you would be a good fit for us. Please do your research before you respond!!
To apply, please email email@example.com